The anger management program is an 8 hours, (2 weeks) program that is built upon a view of anger and aggression. It has five main components: Learning to stop distorted thinking, time out vs. walking out, communication styles, learning to change old habits, and stress management. Each of these components’ accomplishments specific strategies and skills taught during the three weeks in the role and daily activities. During the sessions, participants are exposed to intense anger triggers, proven solving, assertive communication, and aggressive behaviors. Participants are given a mini composition book to keep a journal of conflicts that occur from day-to-day. These real-life conflicts are then used for role-plays and session exercises. An instructor will monitor sign-in/out sheets, manage daily attendance/absence, and report no-shows to the assigned court liaison. NBT will provide quarterly and annual reports that will include statistical data to determine the program’s effectiveness.
- Length: 8 Hours (2 weeks)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: Morning 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM / Afternoon: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Learn to stop distorted thinking
- Time out vs. walking out
- Learn different communication styles
- Learn to change old habits
- Stress Management
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: Morning: 10:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. | Afternoon: 5:00 P.M – 7:00 P.M.
- Cost: $550
- Location: Online