The impulse control program is a two-week program that addresses the behavioral change methods that can help prevent future theft and shoplifting crime. It focuses on the financial and emotional aspects of theft. We also help psychologically driven. We also work to create a non-judgmental, non-shaming, and safe environment so that participants can begin to trust in themselves and fully accept their problems, and freely move beyond the secrets into a meaningful and fulfilling life. These real-life conflicts are then used for role-plays and session exercises. The instructor will monitor sign-in/sign-out sheets, manage daily attendance/absences, and report no-shows to the assigned court liaison. NBT will provide quarterly and annual reports that will include statistical data for the purpose of determining the effectiveness of the program.
- Length: 8 Hours (2 weeks)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: Morning 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM / Afternoon: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Target Participants:
- Typical Charges:
- Program Eligibility Criteria: – TBA
- Learn to stop distorted thinking
- Time out vs. walking out
- Learn different communication styles
- Learn to change old habits
- Stress Management
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: Morning: 10:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. / Afternoon: 5:00 P.M – 7:00 P.M.
- Cost: TBA
- Location: TBA
- Room: TBA